The clinical effects will start to be felt in 3-6 days and you can expect to see the results you will get after 7 to 10 days. Full results at 14 days. EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT.
The effects will slowly fade over the next 3-4 months and with repeated injections the time for the effects to fade will lengthen. This will depend on your dosage.
After the injection we suggest that:
- You do not exercise strenuously for at least 6 hours
- You do not lay flat on one side in the next 6 hours
- On the day of the injection and for 24 hours after you do not use Aspirin or anti-inflammatory medication, Vitamin E or Gingko Biloba as they will increase the risk of bruising.
- If you have any discomfort you can use local ice and if the discomfort persists take paracetamol as directed.
- You gently contract the muscles injected every 10 minutes for the first hour.
- No rubbing or massaging the area for the next 24 hours.