To achieve your perfect smile, Doncaster Hill Dental provides Dental Implants services for our patients who are looking for the optimal, most natural solution to replace a single tooth or several teeth.
What are Dental Implants
There’s no need to have gaps in your smile. Dental implants enable you to replace a lost tooth without bridges or dentures. Dental implants are small titanium posts that replace the root portion of a missing tooth and are bonded to the jaw to secure a replacement tooth. Implants can be used to replace one or many missing teeth or to make a denture more stable.
How do Dental Implants Work?
Dental implants are small titanium posts that replace the root portion of a missing tooth. The implant bonds to the jaw bone and becomes the base for the replacement tooth. Because implants fuse to your jawbone, they provide stable support for artificial teeth.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Looks, feels and functions like a natural tooth
- Long lasting durability
- Restores chewing and biting ability so you can have all your favourite foods.
- Improves the fit of full dentures with as few as 2 implants
- Prevents bone loss that is inevitable with tooth loss
- Very high Success Rate
- Talk and Smile with Confidence
Call us on (03) 9840 2963 or Book an appointment online