We are a HCF Dental Provider!
We are a dental preferred provider for HCF which means that HCF members will be able to claim their no-gap services, one or two fully covered check-ups per calendar year (depending on your level of cover). Plus two fully covered mouthguards. Give us a call or Click here for more information so that you don’t miss out of the benefits!
We provide various payment options to facilitate you
- We accept EFTPOS, Cash, Mastercard and Visa card.
- HICAPS is available onsite for instant claiming.
- HCF More for Teeth – HCF Preferred Dental Provider. If you are an HCF member, your exam and cleaning are fully covered under your HCF insurance provided you have not already reached your annual benefit limits.
- We accept all major private dental health insurance, only gap payments are usually required.
- Bulk Billing for Medicare Child Dental Benefit Schedule (CDBS).
- Bulk Billing for Veteran Affairs.
- We accept Government Vouchers: VGDS and VEDS programs.
For any patients who spent over the first $2060 on all dental and medical costs combined, a 20% Australian tax rebate (discount) is available. We recommend you to confirm these details with your accountant or the Australian Tax Office in case the current conditions change.
The team at Doncaster Hill Dental cares for you and is willing to discuss with you further to find out which option will suit your individual best. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us on (03) 9840 2963 or fill in our enquiry form in Contact Us page.
It is easy to apply and you will receive a response within 3 hours – allowing you to begin treatment immediately.*
You are under no obligation or incure any costs by applying for a payment plan.
- Payment plans available up to $70K
- Plans up to 8
- Extended finance options to suit every budget
- No upfront fees/ Over the phone transfer
- Fast efficient approvals, simply apply online
To go directly to the Mac Credit application and click to apply
Terms & Conditions:
- Speak to MAC CREDIT for a formal quote based on your circumstances and for the full terms and conditions.
- A full credit and financial assessment would need to be completed prior to acceptance of any offer or product.