Great oral health begins with regular dental examinations and cleanings. Visiting a dentist every six months is essential for prevention and early detection of oral health issues. Regular dental check-ups can help you save money on your dental expenses too. Treatments for early stages of oral health problems are simple and less expensive compare to treating a dental problem in its advanced stage will require complex procedures and will be more costly. A simple filling or scaling will any day cost you much lesser than a root canal treatment or surgery.
Our goal is to help all our patients to achieve optimum oral health and hygiene. We achieve this by:
- Treating our patients with respect
- Providing quality dentistry while utilizing state-of-the-art equipments
- Creating a unique dental experience for our patients
- Helping patients feel relaxed and at ease with us
- Educating and encouraging patients to follow guidelines of good nutrition and proper oral care
During your check-up and dental cleaning appointment, our dentist will perform:
- Comprehensive examination of your teeth, gums, tongue, jaw, and neck
- Oral cancer check
- Dental x-rays when necessary to help diagnose any dental issues
- Thorough dental cleaning and application of fluoride to maintain your oral health
Dental Cleaning and application of fluoride
Professional dental clean will remove any plaque or tartar build-upfrom your teeth, which generally can’t be removed with your normal tooth brush.A final polish will leave the surface of your teeth clean and smooth, making it difficult for bacteria to cling on and prevents the development of gingivitis and other oral health problems. Fluoride is also applied to the teeth to help strengthen and protect them.
Call us today at (03) 9840 2963 to book an appointment.