WHY SHOULD YOU GET BRACES?
Most people have considered getting braces and improving their smiles some time in their lives. Braces can improve your appearance and improve your dento-facial health.
Orthodontics includes the re-positioning of your teeth with continual, light forces. At Doncaster Hill Dental, our dentists attach specialized brackets onto your teeth, and slide a wire that fits your mouth’s shape to help move your teeth gently into place. Our dentists may also use other helpful tools like rubber bands, retainers, and headgear to also improve your smile.
Why get braces? Most people who have jaw and tooth problems can be helped significantly with braces. It may prevent or improve the following:
- Appearance: Facial appearance can affect self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Occlusion: Occlusion or bite is the way the upper and lower teeth come together. A poor bite may affect the ability to chew and eat a balanced diet.
- Cleaning teeth: Crowded or overlapped teeth are difficult to brush and floss. This may increase the risk of developing tooth decay and gum disease.
- Gum damage: If there is a deep bite, the gum behind the upper front teeth may be damaged by the lower front teeth.
- Tooth wear: Crooked teeth may develop tooth wear.
- Speech: Speech problems may occur due to poor position of the jaws or poor positioning of the teeth.
Doncaster Hill Dental provides you with various options of orthodontic services :
- Metal braces
- Ceramic braces
- sequential aligners (clear braces/retainers)
Book an Appointment online or Call Us today on (03) 9840 2963 for your initial assessment
For more information, please click the link below.